Warm Greetings. On behalf of the Registrar, the Staff of the Directorate of Academic Affairs and all our stakeholders, I gladly welcome you to the official page of the Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA) of the University of Cape Coast (UCC).
We welcome effective partnerships and collaborations to support our mandate toward achieving the University’s vision and mission.
Kindly visit us for more enquiries and feedback on academic policies, programmes, schedules, and general information. God bless you. Sincerely.
Mr. Gideon Enoch Abbeyquaye, ESQ (Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs)
The Directorate of Academic Affairs provides the following range of services:
- Programmes Accreditation and Academic Board Secretariat
- Admission of Students
- Institutional Affiliation
- Management of Students' Records
- Management of Teaching and Examinations of the University
- Management of Industrial Liaison and Career advice services
- Certification and Verification
- Administrative and secretarial support to Academic Board
- Academic advice to the University
The Directorate collaborates with the following stakeholders in the implementation of its mandate:
- Management of UCC
- Office of the Registrar, UCC
- All Directorates of UCC
- All Sections of the Directorate of Academic Affairs
- MIS Section of DICTS
- All Schools/Faculties/Institutes/Departments/Sections/Centres/Units
- Student Representative Council (SRC)
- Graduate Students Association of Ghana (GRASAG)
- Sister Universities 10. All Stakeholders