5th International Conference for Post Graduate Students
Call for Papers
The School of Graduate Studies, UCC in collaboration with the Graduate Students Association of Ghana (GRASAG), UCC and Atlantic FM announces an international conference on the issues of postgraduate research and education dubbed Orienting Postgraduate Studies to address contemporary Global Issues to take place at the University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
ORIENTING POSTGRADUATE STUDIES TO ADDRESS CONTEMPORARY GLOBAL ISSUES
- HEALTH, EDUCATION AND WELFARE
- GROWTH AND INEQUALITY
- AGRICULTURE, FOOD SECURITY AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- INSTITUTIONS, GOVERNANCE, DEMOCRACY AND LAW
- RELIGION, CULTURE, MUSIC AND HISTORY
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA
- BUSINESS, ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT
- PEACE, SECURITY AND TERRORISM
KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Prof. Philip Ebow Bondzie-Simpson
TITLE: Orienting Postgraduate Studies to Address Contemporary Global Issues
LEAD PAPER: Prof. Dora Francisca Edu-Buandoh
TITLE: Resource Implications for Promoting Graduate Work: Human, Monetary and Materials
CHAIRMAN: Vice Chancellor, University of Cape Coast
The focus of the conference is on the research of graduate students and graduate education issues. While this conference is targeted at graduate students and faculty, industry professionals with interest in graduate education are welcome to attend.
Date: 2nd June, 2020 – 4th June, 2020
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND DEADLINE
- All abstracts must be written in English, not more than 250 words for both the paper and poster presentations, bearing the name(s) and contact address(es) of the author(s).
- All full papers must be written in English, bearing the name(s) and contact address(es) of the author(s).
- Abstract and/or Full Paper should be submitted to the School of Graduate Studies official email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy to Prof. Kankam Boadu (email@example.com)
- Deadline for Submission of Abstract: 10th April, 2020
- Deadline for Submission of Full Paper: 10th May 2020
Publications: Electronic copies of the book of abstract and refereed conference proceedings shall be available to all registered participants.
REGISTRATION AND CONFERENCE FEE:
|S/N DESCRIPTION||GHc||USD||FOOD (Lunch)|
|1. GRASAG, UCC Members||100||Yes|
|2. Other participants||150||Yes|
|3. International participants||100||Yes|
|4. Reviewing of Abstract||50||15|
- Local participants will pay GHS 50 for each abstract submitted for review
- International participants will pay USD 15 for each abstract submitted for review
- The cost of accommodation and transport are not included in the conference fee. Participants should arrange their own accommodation and travelling services on and around campus to meet their own needs, preferences and budget. Participants will be provided with conference materials, snack and lunch during the period.
Bank Name: National Investment Bank, Cape Coast Branch.
- Account Name: School of Graduate Studies
- Account Number: 1111000120801; Swift Code: NIBGGHAC (Applicants outside Ghana only)
Kindly email a soft copy of the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any challenge with the payment process should be channeled through same the medium.
Follow this link to register for the conference
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION CONTACT:
Prof Kankam Boadu 0244708348
Mrs Mavis Opoku Boadu 0244377889
Albert Awortwi Sagoe 0202428030 (ACCOMODATION)
Stephen Antwi Winful 0243512567